Why Join ATD-GTC?
The ATD-Greater Twin Cities Chapters is among the top ten in the nation is one of ATD's most active and innovative chapters. ATD-GTC serves the greater Minneapolis/St. Paul metropolitan area of Minnesota. The strength of ATD-GTC comes from the experience, enthusiasm, and generosity of its members. Members realize the greatest benefits of membership by interacting with other professionals in chapter activities. With every committee, program and Special Interest Group (SIG) you attend, your professional development and network will increase.
Individual Membership - Join Today!
First year membership dues for the first year are $130 for professional members with a renewal rate of $110. Student membership dues are $75 annually.
Join ATD-GTC today and experience all the great benefits membership brings!
- Talent Scout – members-only job posting board with specific quality employment opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- The new ATD-GTC Mentorship Program - 2015 Partners in Learning, which is now accepting applications for both mentors and mentees
- Learning Directors Network – an invitation-only group for leaders of an organization’s learning function to connect with peers
- Members Only Directory – an online directory where you can find your local peers
- Spectrum newsletter - source of workplace learning and performance news and updates on what’s happening in the chapter
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Discounts on monthly programs, ATD-U, and the Regional Conference
Group Membership - Join Today!
Our chapter is pleased to offer reduced per-member rates to corporations and organizations with three or more members. Gain all the benefits of individual membership but include multiple benefits, like a single invoice and payment and corporate ownership of your membership (if a person under your group membership leaves, the membership can be transferred to another staff person). Membership levels are as follows:
- Level I membership for 3-5 staff at $105 per person.
- Level II membership for 6-10 staff at $100 per person.
- Level III membership for 11 or more staff at $95 per person.
Why Should I Join ATD-GTC?
- Access monthly learning programs at a members-only price.
- Members only Resource Library containing webinars, white papers, tools, templates, many e-learning series webinars and more.
- Get published – write articles for the Spectrum newsletter, or compose white papers for the learning community.
- Hear top-notch speakers on the industry’s trends and best practices.
- View latest job postings on members-only Talent Scout site.
- Volunteer to expand your skills in areas such as project management and large group facilitation.
- Be a part of ATD-GTC LinkedIn and Facebook groups to share best practices, ideas, and other hot topics.